Booking your rental
Apartment Living enables you to reserve your stay via telephone, e-mail or fax, and by using your credit card. We accept MasteCard, Visa and American Express. Any payment by credit card will be secured directly by our bank.
Please note that in order to offset the high bank fees on American Express credit card payments, we add an additional 2% to all AmEx card transactions.
Contact us to verify that the apartment you have selected is available. You can contact us by phone, fax, email or using the online booking form associated with each of our properties.
We will need your name, address, phone number, email address, and arrival and departure dates, as well as the number of persons in your party to prepare your booking.
After we confirm the availability of your apartment for the dates you've selected, we request a booking deposit of 30% to hold your reservation. The payment can be made by fund transfer directly to our bank or by credit card.
The balance of your rental feel, along with the occupancy tax, will be due upon your arrival.
Be sure to give us your arrival time; it will help us plan your welcome.
Your arrival in Paris
Apartment Living welcomes you directly at the apartment from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Saturday except on banking holidays.
Apartment Living lets you collect keys for free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at its office on prior arragement.
Arrival and departure from Paris
- Check in between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Call us from the airport as soon as you have secured your luggage to organize a meeting at the apartment.
- Call us approximately 24 hours before your departure from Paris, for confirmation purposes.
- Check out by 11:00 am.
- After 11:00 am one night extra will be charged unless prior arrangements are made.
- Security deposit: credit card imprint or 1000 € cash.
- For arrivals between 7:00 pm to 9:00 am, on Sundays and French holidays, see our rentals conditions.