Rate 248 €*
* Basic weekly rate per night (minimum 7 nights). Biweekly rate per night (minimum 14 nights): 227 €. Monthly rate per night (minimum 30 nights): 217 €.
The "rue des Quatre Vents" is in between the Luxembourg Garden and the Odeon tube satation. One of the greatest location of the city.
Greatest also because you have the famous bakery: Gérard Mulot
- 3 rooms, 2 bedrooms.
- 4 th french floor with elevator.
- 900 Square feet.
- Sleeping 4 maximum.
- Fully equiped kitchen .
- 1 st bedroom with 2 twin beds .
- 2 nd bedroom with 3 twinbeds.
- Bathroom with bath tube and hand held shower.
- Separate WC
- Cable TV
- Free high speed internet
- Dining table for 4.
- Washing machine - Dish washer
- Refrigerator - electric burners- Micro-wave - Iron - Ironing board .
- Linen provided.
- Dishes and cooking utensils furnished.
- Cleaning: once a week.
- Metro: ODEON
- Boulevard saint germain
- Luxembourg garden
- Saint Sulpice Church
- Building style: Classic
- Electric building entry
- 4 twin beds
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Bathtub with American style shower
Service and rate details
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- A minimum stay of less than 7 nights may be arranged
- Price of telephone: 0.50 € / unit
- Price of electricity: 10 euros per nights in extra € / kWh
- Owner approval required